WOP: Vitens and Morogoro Urban Water and Sewerage Authority
The project focuses on reducing NRW in a jointly selected District Metering Area
GENERAL WOP INFORMATION
July 29, 2013 - June 30, 2014
Was the code of conduct followed?
Did the operators sign a formal partnership agreement?
- Corporate social responsibility
- New opportunities/challenges for employees
- Solidarity principles
PARTNERS AND THEIR INPUTS
Other supporting organizations
- Vitens Evides International (VEI) (100%)
Total cost of WOP ($)
THEMES AND OBJECTIVES
Non Revenue Water (NRW) management
The objectives of this pilot project are:
- To reduce 20% of Non Revenue Water in the pilot District Metering Area.
- To increase 20% of sales in the pilot District Metering Area.
What types of activities were carried out to help develop operator capacity?
- Classroom training
- Joint planning or work
- On the job training